(as of Nov 13,2020 08:01:54 UTC – Details)
- Keep an active diary of the chess games that you play.
- Log games played in a local chess tournament.
- Analyze variations of a chess opening in detail.
- Follow matches played between grandmasters.
- Store weekly games played by a chess club.
- Prepare a memento of your best chess games.
- Collect important matches from chess history.
The introduction describes how to use this log book, including suggestions for nomenclature and how to distinguish between different color pieces in the diagrams of key positions.
A sample record of a chess match is provided as an example of how to log, analyze, and draw a game of chess.